Pragmatic Excel - Table Feature
In this comprehensive course, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, provides a top-to-bottom overview of the Table feature. This valuable feature can transform the way you use Excel and increase your effectiveness. David discusses numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of ...
On demand, 2 hour(s)
Who Would Be Interested in This Course:
Practitioners seeking to work more effectively in Excel using the beneficial Table feature.
• Applying different filter settings with just a couple of mouse clicks using the Custom Views feature.
• Avoiding writing repetitive formulas with Excel’s Data Table feature.
• Capitalizing on keyboard shortcuts to make navigating within a table easier.
• Creating an in-cell list by way of Excel’s Data Validation feature and then automating the addition of new items with a Table.
• Determining whether formulas within tables use cell references or field names.
• Discovering two different ways to locate tables anywhere within a workbook.
• Eliminating the need to manually resize charts when data as added—automate this with tables instead.
• Filtering multiple lists on a single worksheet using the Table feature.
• Future-proofing VLOOKUP by using Excel’s Table feature versus referencing static ranges.
• Improving the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s VLOOKUP function.
• Learning how the Table feature allows you to transform filtering tasks.
• Learning which features, such as Custom Views, you can’t use when one or more tables exist in a workbook.
• Apply the Table feature to improve the integrity of Excel spreadsheets and reduce the time required to maintain them.
• Identify how to streamline data analysis in Excel.
• Master the nuances of the Table feature so you can use it effectively.