Pragmatic Excel - Advanced Pivot Tables
In this comprehensive on-demand webcast, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, digs deeper into pivot tables to show you step-by-step how to manipulate your pivot table data faster and more efficiently. You’ll learn how to extract data from Microsoft Access databases and other sources, minimize ...
On demand, 2 hour(s)
Who Would Be Interested in This Course:
Practitioners who would like to learn how to manipulate their pivot table data faster and more efficiently.
Creating dynamic and interactive graphs with Excel’s PivotChart feature.
· Discovering the Recommended PivotTables feature.
· Launching macros that clean up pivot tables with a single mouse click.
· Learning the nuances associated with subtotaling data within a pivot table.
· Learning how the Table feature can vastly improve the integrity of pivot tables in Excel.
· Incorporating calculations within or alongside pivot tables.
· Learning how to expand and collapse pivot table elements, thereby avoiding information overload.
· Gaining control of unruly pivot table data by creating a macro that can automatically transform all count fields into sums and apply number formatting in one fell swoop.
· Mitigating the side effects of converting a
table back to a normal range of cells.
· Compiling unwieldy data into the format
required for pivot table analysis quickly and easily.
· Staving off frustration by filling blank
cells within any columns that contain numbers with zeros before you create
• Recall how to clean up your pivot tables with a mouse click.
• Recognize when and why to apply the Slicer feature.
• Identify pivot table data in new ways by grouping based on dates or custom arrangements that you define.
Previous Experience with Excel Pivot Tables